Please read our General Disclaimer before you start using this Fact Sheet.
What it is about?
This Fact sheet contains information about Great Britain carbon intensity data. Showing the distribution of source types and a calculated carbon intensity metric.
What can you use it for?
- If you are interested about the type of sources was used to generate electricity.
- If you want to understand how date and time affects the type of sources used.
- Which part of Great Britain generates its electricity the least carbon intensive way.
- Can inform you when to consumer electricity to minimize carbon content.
What are the exact data sources used?
- Data collected from the https://carbonintensity.org.uk/ site between 27/2/2020 – 20/07/2020.
How were these sources modified?
- Fuel types were grouped into 4 categories (Nuclear, Clean Renewable, Fossil, Other)